Sunday, December 4, 2011

An apology and an announcement

This is hard to say but I'm going to have to just come right out and say it.

I know you've been wondering. You've probably even wanted to ask me. And to spare you any more wondering, I'm going to go ahead and admit it: I've been ignoring you.

There, I said it. I'm sorry. I didn't meant to hurt your feelings, I didn't meant to make you feel neglected and ignored. And this time it really isn't you. It's me. All me.

See, I've been keeping a secret from you and I hate keeping secrets. I'm no good at keeping my own secrets, mostly because it requires too much to keep track of in a brain already filled with the plots of way too many mystery books and convoluted television shows and the lyrics to entirely too many songs I would absolutely deny knowing if you asked me.

But now we're ready to share our secret, so I'm back. And our secret it:




I'm pregnant!

Yep, baby #2 (henceforth known as Peanut) is on the way and expected to arrive in mid-July. I'm excited. The husband's excited. Lea's even excited although she has no idea why and probably wouldn't be if she knew it meant she'd have to share her parents, pets, toys and (possibly) clothes with someone else for the next 18 years.


Whew. I am so glad I finally got that off my chest. And now, back to blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment